LIC of India’s Jeevan Saral is a unique life insurance plan having good features of the conventional plans and the flexibility of unit linked plans. Jeevan Saral offers Higher Cover, smooth returns, good liquidity and a lot of flexibility.
Benefits of Jeevan Saral:
On Death: 250 times the monthly premium, plus return of premiums excluding extra/rider premium and first year premium, plus the loyalty addition, if any.
On Maturity: Maturity sum assured, plus Loyalty Additions, if any
Features of Jeevan Saral:
- High risk cover at low premium
- Extended risk cover for one year after 3 years premium payment.
- Optional higher cover through Term Riders
- Any time surrender without any penalty or loss after 5 years
- Any number of withdrawals through partial surrendering
Other eligibility conditions:
Minimum premium of Rs.250/- per month for entry age upto 49 years.
and Rs.400/- per month for entry age 50 years and above.
General Illustration: Click here to download Jeevan Saral plan details
For Personal Illustration please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details
In subject please write: Jeeval Saral | information required
1. Your Name
2. Date of Birth
3. Amount of Insurance Required: i.e 2lacs / 4 lacs / 5lacs / 8 lacs / 10 lacs / 20 lacs
4. No. of years you are willing to pay: i.e. 15yrs / 20 yrs / 25 yrs
5. Telephone Numbers
6. Complete Address
7. Any othere info/question you are willing to share
All above information are required so that we can forword you the details
a) Age proof
b) Address proof
c) Passport size photo
d) Accounts payee cheque/DD in favour of LIC of India payble at New Delhi
Download LIC’s Jeevan Saral Presentation