LIC of India’s Jeevan Saral is a unique life insurance plan having good features of conventional plans and the flexibility of unit-linked plans. Jeevan Saral offers Higher Cover, smooth returns, good liquidity, and a lot of flexibility.
Benefits of Jeevan Saral:
On Death: 250 times the monthly premium, plus the return of premiums excluding extra/rider premium and first-year premium, plus the loyalty addition, if any.
On Maturity: Maturity sum assured, plus Loyalty Additions if any
Features of Jeevan Saral:
- High-risk cover at a low premium
- Extended risk cover for one year after 3 years of premium payment.
- Optional higher cover through Term Riders
- Any time surrender without any penalty or loss after 5 years
- Any number of withdrawals through partial surrendering
Other eligibility conditions:
Minimum premium of Rs.250/- per month for entry age upto 49 years.
and Rs.400/- per month for entry age 50 years and above.
General Illustration: Click here to download Jeevan Saral’s plan details (Jeevan Saral plans is withdrawn by LIC, and not available for fresh sale.)
For Personal Illustration please send a mail to [email protected] with the following details
In the subject please write: Jeeval Saral | information required
1. Your Name
2. Date of Birth
3. Amount of Insurance Required: i.e 2lacs / 4 lacs / 5lacs / 8 lacs / 10 lacs / 20 lacs
4. No. of years you are willing to pay: i.e. 15yrs / 20 yrs / 25 yrs
5. Telephone Numbers
6. Full Address
7. Any other info/questions you are willing to share
All the above information is required so that we can forward you the details
a) Age proof
b) Address proof
c) Passport size photo
d) Accounts payee cheque/DD in favor of LIC of India payable at New Delhi
Download LIC’s Jeevan Saral Presentation.
All logos and product names are the property of respective owners, and we don’t take any responsibility for the same. This webpage is for information purposes only. Please read the required documents before investing in any scheme.