This section of savingwala.com offers information about various savings and investments plans available to residents of India via. Indian Post offices. These schemes are popular among each and every section of society as they offers higher returns without any risk/loss. i.e. Guaranteed returns.
Current Post office Small Savings Schemes
- Post Office Time Deposits
- Post Office Recurring Deposits
- Post Office Monthly Income Scheme [Post Office MIS]
- National Savings Certificates [NSC]
- National Savings Scheme
- Kisan Vikas Patra – [KVP] x- closed for sale
- Public Provident Funds [PPF]
- Deposit Scheme for Retiring Government Employees.
- Deposit Scheme for Retiring Employees of Public Sector Companies.
- Postal Life Insurance
Please note government may keep changing rules and regulations of the above schemes. Please consult a financial adviser or nearest post office for further details about the various schemes